If you are in the productive sector and you are thinking about advancing a new business idea or expanding an established business, NBD’s Productive Sector Loan can get you the funding you need.
Potential customers of the Productive Sector Loan must exhibit these characteristics:
- For-profit enterprise. The applicant must operate a company with the intent of making a profit at the end of its business cycle. This would effectively exclude not-for-profit and non-profit entities.
- Small or medium-sized enterprise. Potential customers must represent businesses that fall into the 'small' or 'medium' enterprise category. We define these businesses as:
- Small Business - Less than twenty-five (25) employees, asset size less than $200K and annual sales of approximately $200,000.00.
- Medium Business - Up to one hundred (100) employees, asset size no less than $200,000.00 and annual sales not exceeding $1.5 million.
- Productive sector. The potential customer must carry on business in the productive sectors of agriculture, trade, tourism, manufacting and agro-processing.
Interested customers are required to meet the following requirements:
- A new business, a business which is in operation for less than three (3) years, must present a sound business plan that includes cash flow projections.
- An existing business, a business in operation for three (3) or more years, must present financial statements for the last (3) years of operations.
- A down payment of at least 10% of the value of the loan. NBD Ltd. will finance up to 90% of the project.
- Security that meets NBD's lending guidelines.
- All other NBD Ltd. business loan requirements apply.